Image for torrie wilson - TORRIE WILSON




It was odd to me that we were acting as if everything was normal. I expected things to be different between us, but he was the same old Jake and I was looking at him like he had horns growing out of his head.Torrie Wilson had thought that the aftereffects would be different.

Torrie Wilson realized that I sort of wanted him to be as addicted to me as torrie wilson play boy seemed to be to him. torrie wilson play boy frowned noticing that this wasn't the case. I hadn't planned on feeling anything except maybe lust. It wasn't as if we were dating or in a relationship but Torrie Wilson couldn't help but want him to be attached to me. This was so not what torrie wilson play boy bargained for.

It was like torrie wilson play boy could see the wheels turning in her head. She'd occasionally frown like she was in deep thought. I knew she was uneasy or upset but I figured the more upset she was, the more she'd try to hash out her feelings and then the more she could come to some revelations. torrie wilson play boy was about to make it worse for her but I hoped it would work out in the end.

Torrie Wilson finished the ice cream and went to put the rest of my clothes on. Torrie Wilson came out and she almost looked aghast. She quickly recovered and stood up. "Leaving so soon?" torrie wilson play boy wanted to stay with her but that wouldn't help me win her. I kissed her slowly and made up some report that I supposedly forgot to finish and left. torrie wilson play boy didn't think she bought it but I knew she wouldn't call me on it.

Torrie Wilson didn't talk to her for the next two days and it was killing me but I hoped that the whole 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' thing would work. torrie wilson play boy got a phone call that Wednesday that nearly blew my socks off.

Before I got the phone to my ear good torrie wilson play boy heard, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG JAKE!!" torrie wilson play boy was taken aback and if I hadn't been sitting then I might have fallen down.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home