Torrie Wilson gathered her to me and laid down with her. "Isn't this what you wanted? You didn't like the fact that you weren't satisfied and it seems like you are so what's the problem?"
"Yeah Jake, i'm satisfied, but for how long? You wont be around forever, especially when you decide to get a girlfriend, and where will that leave me? I've never felt like that during sex. I finally find the perfect orgasm and it's only a temporary situation. Torrie Wilson don't want to need you like this but Torrie Wilson haven't felt like this before and I'm scared that Torrie Wilson never will."
Torrie Wilson laid flat on my back to let the information soak in. Torrie Wilson should have been thrilled that she was thinking along these lines but I wasn't.

It seemed that she couldn't even entertain the idea of love between us. Torrie Wilson was sure that she was falling for me or at least recognizing that she loved me but I hated the idea that she didn't really want to love me. It was almost as if this was all happening involuntarily. Like she had no choice. I didn't want it to happen like this but I guess since Torrie Wilson had never been her type she couldn't fathom falling for me. It was disconcerting to say the least.
I didn't know what to do. Torrie Wilson could tell her that I wanted a relationship with her but she probably wouldn't believe me. Torrie Wilson wasn't sure if I could put it all on the line. I didn't want my feelings stomped on because she was afraid to face facts. I still had to do something though.
"Torrie Wilson don't worry about that. I'll always be here for you and you know we'll figure something out together. Who knows, maybe you just got rid of that wall because you trust me. Maybe it will be fine with the next guy because of it." I knew I was letting my plan go down the toilet. Call me crazy, but I didn't want her affection if it was forced out of her. Torrie Wilson rocked her to sleep and held her through the night.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home