Torrie Wilson had to shake myself out of my sullen mood as Jake came into the room telling me that the bath was ready. He strode into the room naked as the day he was born. He looked totally at ease and Torrie Wilson wondered how he'd be with another woman. The thought made me frown.Torrie Wilson felt like he was mine, which was utterly ridiculous, and I didn't really want to think of him with anyone else.

We lazed about in the fragrant water, soothing our sore muscles and relaxing until we pruned. He made sure Torrie Wilson was completely clean and it wasn't necessarily sexy, but it was intimate on a level that I had never achieved with anyone else. Torrie Wilson took that time to trace every inch of him. It was something so erotic about a hard body with suds on it. Torrie Wilson don't have a problem with my body, but I did usually have some nervousness. This was not the case with Jake. While in the bath we didn't speak, but we exchanged slow kisses that were like drugs they were so intoxicating. We nipped and nibbled each other but otherwise just held each other close.

We toweled each other off and our stomachs chose that moment to growl. We laughed and I had to stop and try to remember when we'd last eaten. "What day is it?" He laughed and answered, "Um, Torrie Wilson think it's Sunday, like mid afternoon."

Damn, so we had been going at it for over a day. That was quite an accomplishment. Torrie Wilson went to fix us something to eat but I figured we could get by on some quick fixes. Torrie Wilson popped in some bagels, put on some coffee, and sliced some fruit. He came in and looked at our impromptu meal with a frown. "Maybe if you triple this it'll be enough to make up for the calories we've burned. You know this is less than a snack for me."

Torrie Wilson rolled my eyes, "Ok garbage disposal, make yourself something else, i'm fine with this." He finished in record time and started on the rest of the ice cream. He was making it look so good that Torrie Wilson got a spoon and dug in too. "You're gonna make me fat with all this junk."

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home