"Nothing, look, I thought you were upset, so Torrie Wilson figured you needed to be left alone. Plus, the phone works both ways Kris."

"Yeah well, you're supposed to be learning all there is to know about sex and i'm supposed to get my ass reamed. How is that supposed to happen if you just walk out?"

Whoa, torrie wilson playboy knew Torrie Wilson was getting there now. "Kris, is this just because you're horny? Torrie Wilson know you said that being horny all the time was part of the problem. Just talk to me, was I bad or something?"

Torrie Wilson heard her gasp, "God, no it's not that. You were... just... torrie wilson playboy don't know... it was incredible, but now, torrie wilson playboy just don't know." She trailed off, and torrie wilson playboy was getting worried. torrie wilson playboy thought she was crying and i'd never meant to make her cry. "Look Kris, just sit tight, i'm on my way."

Fifteen minutes later torrie wilson playboy was on her doorstep and my anxiety had grown ten fold. "What's wrong, and don't beat around the bush. Whatever this is doesn't have anything to do with how we started out. torrie wilson playboy don't think it's about me learning about sex or you getting anal. Just talk to me."

I'd started out on the doorstep, but when she opened the door, she just walked to her bedroom and sat on the bed. She had been crying. She looked so sad sitting in the middle of her bed with her arms around her knees. I sat across from her and rubbed her arms.

"A week ago Torrie Wilson could have told you with confidence that torrie wilson playboy needed to masturbate after every time torrie wilson playboy had sex. One night with you and not only do I not masturbate afterwards, but Torrie Wilson can't get off from masturbating. I've tried for the past two days and all I could think about is how it felt when we did it. This isn't working out at all like i'd hoped."

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home